IUPUI

diddy3191

Reaction score
Giving ohio st a tough ballgame. Up 50-48 with 11 minutes in the half.

I caught about 3/4ths of this game. IUPUI just was not good enough to stop OSU. Especially when your big man fouls out with 10 minutes to go in the half. IUPUI just stops scoring points and OSU realized that they were the #2 team in the country and started hitting shots. Close game though!

We need to remember that according to our GH resident expert dboy, Sullinger is way over rated :confused:

I caught a little of this game. It was fun to watch but OSU was just too tough.

Matta did not make a substitution in the 2nd half until there was less than a minute left.

It will be interesting to see who defends Sullinger when we play tOSU

Luckily we probably only have to worry about this Sullinger character for one year

But I thought Sullinger was overrated! :eek:

I watched OSU game a couple of weeks ago and thought that nobody in the country could beat them. Their defense was so good that reminded me of some of the old Tubby's teams. Last night, during the 1st half, I was shocked how easily IUPUI players were making baskets. OSU is playing like Illini did last year which is also a bit surprizing because they (Ilini) have no defense this year. I can hardly wait for the big10 season to start. It is going to be so much fun.

Go Gophers

Top Bottom