It's time to Circle the Wagons

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Weber vs. Gray, Brewster vs. Mason, Losing to Wiscy (again), Getting blown out twice on the road, Decker done for the season...

PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!!

This season can still be saved. Its time for us to band together and focus on beating MSU somehow, someway. Our boys deserve a huge and raucous crowd on Saturday night. Let's make it happen and claim our first upset victory in our new home.

Put simply, its time for Gopher Nation to Circle the Wagons.

Who's with me?

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think the outcome on the field is going to be impacted by our posting trends.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think the outcome on the field is going to be impacted by our posting trends.

A buzz kill within one minute of the original thread being posted. Is that a record?

I will do what I can. I'll be there for the Victory March and for the game. I'll make as much noise as possible in key defensive situations. I'll sing Hail Minnesota at the end of the game.

Just like every week.

Rah!

I will do what I can. I'll be there for the Victory March and for the game. I'll make as much noise as possible in key defensive situations. I'll sing Hail Minnesota at the end of the game.

Just like every week.

Rah!

Same here brotha.

What does this have to do with posting trends?

"Our boys deserve a huge and raucous crowd on Saturday night. Let's make it happen and claim our first upset victory in our new home."

What does this have to do with posting trends?

"Our boys deserve a huge and raucous crowd on Saturday night. Let's make it happen and claim our first upset victory in our new home."
You know what, I completely glossed over that somehow. I think I've seen similar threads to this talking about how we post here and my brain just filled in the blanks. Apologies.

Ya know maybe you are right. This can be a good thing. Circle the wagons and with everyone/media talking this week its the perfect situation to ramp up the emotion and stage everyone as the enemy. They've got someone to protect/show with Decker and an entire populace to prove wrong.

Guns a blazin'. C'mon boys.

We've got three home games to win, Iowa's perfect season to ruin, Floyd's spot in the trophy case to dust off and an SEC/Big 12 team to beat in a bowl game.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom