It's officially Axe week

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Somehow Minnesota has managed to lose 18 of the last 20 to Wisconsin. That would be completely unacceptable against Alabama or Ohio State, much less a rival. Way past time to start turning things around, but the Gophers will likely have to play their best game of the year to do so.

Somehow Minnesota has managed to lose 18 of the last 20 to Wisconsin. That would be completely unacceptable against Alabama or Ohio State, much less a rival. Way past time to start turning things around, but the Gophers will likely have to play their best game of the year to do so.

I think they can play just as well as they did against OSU, Michigan, and Iowa and win comfortably. We need the defensive line to get healthy though.

This is the student fans we all know and hate.

Wisconsin will pull this win off against NW in the final minutes.
Amazing this game is only 13-7 though (with FIVE turnovers).

It's gonna be a great week. First time in a month we are coming off a win. Get to beat Wisconsin, take possession of the axe, become bowl eligible and look forward to another game for the Maroon and Gold in December. What a way to end conference play.

I just like our chances based on how we played Mich/OSU/Iowa. I think this is one of the weaker Wisconsin teams in a while, but I won't allow myself to get too overconfident.

We need this win. The losing streak is absolutely unacceptable and must end. Factor in that this is our last chance to get to six this year, and this is arguably the second most important game of the Kill/Claeys era (behind last year's division championship game against Wisconsin).

Glad I wasn't a Northwestern fan at the game. You would've needed a suit of armor to go unscathed.

Hate week, I go cheese free this week. We need that axe!

Interesting.

The ESPN page for Wisky, in the left hand margin that shows the season schedule, shows today's Northwestern game outcome as a 13-13 Tie?

A little wishful thinking?

Detlaf were coming for you and DAT AXE!

Where is the Stein guy

The Granny Witches curse dies this week.
It's past time for the Gophers to run across and go get DAT DAMN AXE. #WE WANT DAT AXE, #AXE WEEK, courteous of coach Claeys. SIK-U MAH and Go Gophers!

This should be pinned to the top of the board this week. Enough with these petty and rather ridiculous conversations about the last minute and a half of a gopher VICTORY and our coach's attire

Train stops here.

"Most of the fan base is just complete idiots. That's how it is in any sport, but especially at kind of the spoiled culture that is Wisconsin football." - Bryan Stave

wisconsin-teletubby.jpg

Ugh

Top Bottom