It's Official!

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Selected my TCF Banks seats and parking tonight and bought my plane tickets back to MSP for that weekend (flying on 9/11, yikes!), I'm ready to ROLL!! :clap:

Paying for my tickets weren't too fun! $1000 donation! Shoot, at least it's 80% tax deductible and my Gopher Points will increase (will they still use Gopher Points next year).

Now, does anyone know when the tickets will be mailed out? June, July?

Also surprised that the Oak Ramp parking is so damn cheap and so many spot remained available?! This is no brainer! Sure you can't "tailgate" at the garage, but all the tailgate lots are literately two blocks away. Also, what's within a block is Stub & Herb AND Sally's! The parking spot is only $105 for the year with NO DONATIONS!!? Very excited about my choice in Oak Street ramp parking selection! :cool02:

People must be crazy to pay $1000+ for a parking spot just to tailgate!

If you did a $1000 donation why not pick one of the tailgate lots near the stadium? :confused:

If you did a $1000 donation why not pick one of the tailgate lots near the stadium? :confused:

Lets see, if I had $1000 to donate, which I did, yeah, I would think better seats at the game would be more important than getting smashed in a parking lot!

Secondly, if I already donated $1000, why donate another $1000 for a parking spot?

Lastly, I'm out-of-state, doubt that I would make it to all the home games so spending any more $ on an upgrade parking spot isn't the best idea!

All I'm saying is Oak Street lot is where it's at! Sallys and Stub!

You wouldn't

need to donate another 1,000. The 1,000 you put towards the tickets count as a donation that can be used to buying level 2 parking spots.

Yah-E

The donations towards seats also counts for the parking lot. If you donated $1000 towards seats, you are eligible to purchase a spot in the tailgate lots. My guess is you could buy it and trade with someone who has a ramp spot and make yourself a few bucks in the process.

need to donate another 1,000. The 1,000 you put towards the tickets count as a donation that can be used to buying level 2 parking spots.

WHAT?!!! I thought it's another $1000 for the parking spot!!!? Do you think I could switch by calling the Gopher Ticket Office?

I see what you're saying now.....guess I need to look into this

Call the ticket office. I'm sure they will make that change for ya.

Call the ticket office. I'm sure they will make that change for ya.

I will, we'll see what happens....either way, I'm cool with Oak Street ramp....man, I just checked, Oak Street ramp is sold out! It had over 100 spots available when I selected it yesterday afternoon! :eek:

Top Bottom