It's official

getthemall

Reaction score
Fellow friends of GOPHER NATION, it's offcial. It was a long and hard ride (that's what she said), but today is the day. we just got in the mail a leter from Coach Kill making it fficial that the University of Minnesota is offering a scholarship for the 2013 season. Again.

I'm excited to put this delay behind us and finish what Jordan started to do and that is become a Golden Gopher.

I'm writing this because, and understandibly so, there were some that questioned Jordan's status. So, without any FURTHER delays, Jordan Hinojosa GOLDEN GOPHER.

Thanks for your support and we will talk soon. Hopefully going to an official visit on of his bye weeks. Add him to the list of 2013 commits....again.LOL

Sincerely,
One ecstatic father

Thanks for posting, getthemall - and thanks to you and Jordan for hangin in there!

Look forward to seeing him play!

that's what she said

I lol'ed.

But seriously though, congratulations and we all commend you for sticking with us through what must have been very trying times over the last few months. All of my best to you and your family.

Wow, so you mean Rivals has been wrong this whole time listing him as committed even without an official offer (Sarcasm).

In all seriousness, congrats on Jordan's offer and I look forward to seeing him next year at the U.

Great news. Love the perseverance.

Go Gophers!!

Congrats to Jordan - thanks for posting this. Jordan will be a beast for the Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

I 2nd all the good thoughts. Congrats to Jordan and Ski-U-Mah!

Great news. Loved his excitement to be a Golden Gopher from the first day.

Looking forward to seeing him in Maroon and Gold

Ski U Mah!

Congrats to Jordan and to you as well Mr. H. Thanks for sticking it out.
Go Gophers!!

Congrats to the entire Hinojosa Family! I always get jacked up for guys who want to be Gophers and Jordan is one of them! It will be a pleasure to watch him wear the maroon and gold for 4 years.

Welcome Jordan to the Gopher family. Let your family know you'll be in good hands!

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Thanks for all the updates. Keep posting! Let us know when you're at a game and I'll buy you a beer.

Great news! He'll have a good opportunity to make a needed contribution.

Congrats. thanks for hanging in there Jordan. see you in Maroon and Gold in 2013.

We always appreciate the updates. So does that mean your son plans to start at the university in the spring or fall? There's been some discussion about that on GH, but nobody seems to be 100% sure.

Big congrats to you, your family and to Jordan. Your son has a serious motor on the field and tremendous dedication off the field. He definitely goes after what he wants and sticks with it, that's character and perseverance that draws straight down from good values and parenting. That's the prototypical player I love seeing wearing maroon and gold. Can't wait to see him rip apart sconnie's o-line. Ski-U-Mah!

We always appreciate the updates. So does that mean your son plans to start at the university in the spring or fall? There's been some discussion about that on GH, but nobody seems to be 100% sure.
He will be there for he clss beginning in January 2013.

Top Bottom