It's official: College football is adding the two-minute warning, helmet communication

2 minute warning. Stupid.
This change is necessary. The rules were stupid how they were previously. If you ran out of bounds at 2:01, the clock kept running. If you ran out of bounds at 1:59, the clock stopped.

The smart thing to do to preserve clock would be to somehow run around the field for two more seconds before running out of bounds. Stupid.

This change is necessary. The rules were stupid how they were previously. If you ran out of bounds at 2:01, the clock kept running. If you ran out of bounds at 1:59, the clock stopped.

The smart thing to do to preserve clock would be to somehow run around the field for two more seconds before running out of bounds. Stupid.
I'm probably wrong, but thought it was the 5 minute mark when clock stopped after running out if bounds.

Can you read? It says it will not be a TV timeout.
Articles are like resumes & on-line dating profiles what you see is not always what you get. Increase revenue is the end game. Reading between the lines one finds the truth.

it will not be an "additional" TV timeout.

as I read that, it means that a TV timeout that otherwise would be taken at a different time will be moved to the 2-minute timeout slot.

if that means we get away from the: "TD - timeout - kickoff - timeout" routine, I'm all for it. unless you have to use the bathroom for something that takes a little longer. then, right after a TD is the perfect time to go.

Articles are like resumes & on-line dating profiles what you see is not always what you get. Increase revenue is the end game. Reading between the lines one finds the truth.
A simple no would suffice.

A simple no would suffice.
He's the worst poster to come aboard recently. He's either a bit (and sucks at it, as it's not funny, clever, original, noteworthy) or is sincere and is really, really stupid. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the former, but neither is flattering.

Helmet comms renders the Stalions thing irrelevant. Which it was

Now they need to dump the clock stoppage while they move the chains. Be like the NFL and keep it running.

Good grief you are an idiot and insufferable on so many levels.

Top Bottom