It's Gameday!

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
Let's go, folks! It's so subdued in here, you'd never know the team was taking the field today.

Yeah, it's a meaningless bowl game against a team and fans that are tough to hate, but still, it's the last time we'll get to see the team in real action for nine months. That's got to be worth a fifth of bourbon right there.

Go Gophers! WOOT!

I am very pumped to see our beloved Maroon & Gold slaughter the 'clones. I am also excited to see a glimpse of our future, it sounds like there should be a creative gameplan and many young players seeing action! GO GOPHERS!

I'll be watching the game at home tonight and am hopeful we'll see noticeable improvement on the offensive side of the ball. The reports out of practice listed here sound encouraging and I hope that translates well to the football field.

Go Gophers!

I'm about to hop in my car and drive down to Phoenix. Getting excited with high hopes for a Gopher victory!

I'll be at a local bar here in Rochester cheering them on.

Go Gophers!

It's gameday!! My Minnesota Golden Gopher flag is hanging proudly outside our front door in Knoxville, Iowa. I'm going to a noon dinner, and I'm wearing my maroon and gold Gopher sweatshirt. I suspect I'll hear some comments from my Cyclone and Hawkeye friends.

Fortunately, the game is on the local ABC affiliate in central Iowa. So, I can enjoy the game in the comfort of our home and not a sports bar, as I did three years ago, or a location with a "Dish."

Go Gophers!!

Set up a Gopher party with some friends last night. Thankfully they have Direct TV. Looking forward to see what role Gray plays in the offense tonight! hopefully the defense will continue with the intensity they were playing with in the last couple of games. Let's end the year with a BANG & a VICTORY!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!::drink::cool03::rockon::party:

Main drawback is the NFL Network

No promos on ESPN as with most of the other games. In person, it is well-attended and located in a prime vacation area. Plus Iowa State is a rising program. I'm really looking forward to this game to see some offensive fireworks missing the latter part of the season and to see if the defense will be as tough (at least in attitude) as Nebraska's, which improved as the season went on.

I will be hunkering down at a friend's house for the game. I gave a lot of thought to actually going to phoenix, but a scarcity of vacation time prevented us from going.

Top Bottom