It's been over 1300 days

Sumtimegophs

Reaction score
Since UNLV won on the road. Something tells me that streak will continue for a while.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lege-football-countdown-2013-preview/2210207/

While UNLV is ranked 114, New Mexico State is ranked 121.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...l-countdown-2013-preview-doug-martin/2148451/

Too bad we don't play Illinois this year.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lege-football-countdown-2013-preview/2356353/

With W. Illinois being FCS, the non-conference schedule is pretty weak this year :cry:

Thanks for posting these links. I thought the articles provided good, comprehensive insights. I'll be curious to see what he says about our beloved Gophers.

Go Gophers!

Their QB can throw the ball, so they have a chance for a hot hand, and we won't be dazzling in the opener. Kill also said this morning they can not do two a days for the first week this year because summer school is not over until Aug 9th.

I thought this thread was about how many days since we have seen the sun.

Their QB can throw the ball, so they have a chance for a hot hand, and we won't be dazzling in the opener. Kill also said this morning they can not do two a days for the first week this year because summer school is not over until Aug 9th.

Thanks for the ray of sunshine and your continued contributions to what has truly defined the support of Minnesota football.

I do not recognise your analysis as having any basis.

Minnesota beats UNLV and NMSU by more than 3 TDs. No doubt. None.

I throw the glove, as all true FANS should.

Thanks for the ray of sunshine and your continued contributions to what has truly defined the support of Minnesota football.

I do not recognise your analysis as having any basis.

Minnesota beats UNLV and NMSU by more than 3 TDs. No doubt. None.

I throw the glove, as all true FANS should.

If you have no doubt, you don't pay attention to the games.

Is giving yourself a +1 the equivalent to patting yourself on the back?

The local sports radio guys in LV last fall, with a few weeks left in the season even, predicted that the Rebels' road losing streak would end at TCF in August. Ridiculous.

I'd be more concerned if they weren't changing coordinators... again. Bobby Hauck could have learned a few things from Brewster; a revolving door through the coordinators' offices is a recipe for finding the unemployment line. Unfortunate too, because I think Hauck is likely a pretty solid coach.

Of the two UNLV has the strongest chance of winning albeit a slim one. NMSU is in a bad situation They lost their coach, conference and maybe more importantly their starting qb. The one that torched us two years ago. While we've improved significantly since 2011 NMSU is on a 11 game losing streak during which they haven't been even remotely competitive. I'd really be surprised if we lost either of these games and when I say surprised I mean severely disappointed. We should run both teams out of the stadium as well as Western Illinois. These are the most cupcake of cupcakes we've had in a while.

Top Bottom