It Starts Today - We Will Finish 4-1 Minimum In Final 5

Billy M

Reaction score
It all starts today - we have a favorable schedule down the stretch and at a minimum, we are going to win four of our last 5 and gain some momentum heading into the Big Ten Tournament. This is the time to rally around these women and watch them shine! The only game even remotely in doubt is at Michigan State. We will easily take care of business today at home to Wisco and this will be the origin of the Lindsey upswing! Ain't no stopping us now! Let's go!!! I'm going to be there today to watch us win and I hope everyone else joins me!

It all starts today - we have a favorable schedule down the stretch and at a minimum, we are going to win four of our last 5 and gain some momentum heading into the Big Ten Tournament. This is the time to rally around these women and watch them shine! The only game even remotely in doubt is at Michigan State. We will easily take care of business today at home to Wisco and this will be the origin of the Lindsey upswing! Ain't no stopping us now! Let's go!!! I'm going to be there today to watch us win and I hope everyone else joins me!
Time for a reality check. This team will never make an NCAA tourney game under Whalen. Anyone with any sizeable amount of coaching experience knows this is true. It's foolish to keep expecting things to change. Time to hire a qualified coach - before more players transfer.

Top Bottom