It might be the bourbon...

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
but damn, it's dead in here tonight.

We do play Wisconsin tomorrow, right? There aren't even any trolls from BV coming over to tell us about how college football got started in 1992.

Is everyone getting plowed to preemptively forget tomorrow's game or what?

We do play Wisconsin tomorrow, right? There aren't even any trolls from BV coming over to tell us about how college football got started in 1992.

I have been preemptively plowed since the South Dakota loss....!

Hey I am reading this on an iPod in a hotel in sconnie. I've got my drink on and I'll be at the game tomorrow. I'm doing my part. I think you are missing the trash talking because nobody from MN would be dumb enough to do it this year... The badger fans know it and it is pointless for them to try anything. Sort of like trying to pick a fight with your big brother when he is laying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on his face.

Hey I am reading this on an iPod in a hotel in sconnie. I've got my drink on and I'll be at the game tomorrow. I'm doing my part.

Good on you, bro. Wish I was there with you all.

Hey I am reading this on an iPod in a hotel in sconnie.

9:20 on a Friday night and you're in the hotel reading off an iPod? Don't spill any Chablis on the remote control or is messes up the SpectraVision channels.

This is what happens when one makes the trip with one's kids. At least the schnauzerrette and I can mix some drinks

This is what happens when one makes the trip with one's kids. At least the schnauzerrette and I can mix some drinks

Pay-per-view video games + Quarters for the vending machine + Do not disturb sign = Party Time!

Hey I am reading this on an iPod in a hotel in sconnie. I've got my drink on and I'll be at the game tomorrow. I'm doing my part. I think you are missing the trash talking because nobody from MN would be dumb enough to do it this year... The badger fans know it and it is pointless for them to try anything. Sort of like trying to pick a fight with your little sister when she is laying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on her face.

So close.

The faithful are quiet, but I don't think that means people are any less amped for the game. It would be a lot louder here had the Gophers managed to hold an 8 point 4th quarter lead against the kitty cats last week.

However, after the Gophers pull off an unbelievable upset tomorrow (today), this place is gonna blow up like facebook in the Social Network. (Did I just make that reference? I must be tired).

Naw, it's dead alright but what does anyone expect? It's been very Rock-Bottom type year so far...

Top Bottom