IT IS GAMEDAY!!!

Well this game ended far better than I anticipated about 45 minutes ago haha

Who said something about the 8 pt line? These FTs will make it 7. Wow

What a game.

This team played 1 half of basketball and we gave Indiana everything.

I'm not one for moral victories, but this is about as good as I can feel after a loss.

This team is going to have real fire for Michigan, I can feel it.

No foul on Zellar coming over Trevor? Course not. Thanks refs for an even game.

Great effort to comeback against a tremendous IU team. Gophers win the possessions in the 2nd half, but that bad 1st half was tough to overcome. Gophers show themselves strong even in the loss.

Had it down to 4 in the last minute with them shooting 20 more FT's than we did. I ain't even mad.

Proud of this team for not giving up. I am a proud Gopher fan! Now we focus up for Michigan.

No foul on Zellar coming over Trevor? Course not. Thanks refs for an even game.

Nah, it looked like he poked that clean to me. Of all the bad calls in that half, that wasn't one of them IMO. Mbakwe needs to be stronger with that ball though.

Outscored at the FT line by 12, and it should have been worse.

15 FT attempts by MN, 40 (FORTY) by IU.

Great 2nd half effort. On a neutral court (read a fairly reffed game) we win. That's the B1G on the road. I hope we get the same respect on Thursday.

One big positive is that this team now should believe in itself no matter how bad they start off a game or how far behind they get.

Damn, I was pulling for you guys to win this one. This team will not die and I like the hustle from the game... Tubby teams only get better and better and Minnesota still has a lot to play for. I hope Minny takes out their disappointment on Michig@n. As an OSU fan go Gophers, beat scUM!

This Gopher team is the real deal. They withstood unconscious shooting by IU in the 1st half and big-time home cooking' from the refs to make it a 1 possession game late. They got some quality minutes from Mav, Ingram and Julian. If I am IU I am feeling very lucky.

IU fans have got to be thankful there wasn't another two minutes in this game. Gophers were relentless in their pursuit in the 2nd half. Had we executed on a couple more possessions down the stretch we'd be talking upset. Great effort by the kids from Minnesota.

Superb comments and superb effort for the Gophers......Watch out Michigan

Can't wait for the Michigan game! I have a feeling it is going to be a classic!

Michigan will be coming in #1. Need to put this one behind us and take it to the wolverines

Duke loses at #20 by 8

Gophers lose at #5 by 7

does that mean we pass Duke in the rankings?:)

Michigan will be coming in #1. Need to put this one behind us and take it to the wolverines

They still have to win at Ohio State. Not sure they will win that one.

Top Bottom