It Happens....

gopherfrommt

Reaction score
It really bothers me when we lose a game and there are threads on here about how bad our team is and how Tubby sucks at coaching. Are you kidding me??? We went to Michigan State and played a game that we were not expected to win...(yes I know we weren't expecting to lose like that...)....but IT HAPPENS.

Tubby has been great for our program and I do not want him going anywhere. Can't we all just relax and realize how much good he has done for us. I realize that the majority realize this...but this is directed at those who think the world is coming to an end because we lost a game. A few years ago we didn't expect anything better than how we played tonight. We are a young team with a very promising future...even a promising finish to this season.

Last night....Duke got smoked by Clemson. Are Duke fans saying that they need to get rid of Coach K???? They are the number 3 team in the nation and they lost by almost 30 points. They are considered as a national contender....IT HAPPENS! Wake Forest beats number 1 Duke last week and then loses to winless ACC conference game team Georgia Tech.....IT HAPPENS! I still consider these teams to make a great run into the tournament.

I know this post is blabbing on and on....but I just want the critics to just stop and realize how much we have improved and realize how much good has come out of this season. We are a young team and are going to have games like this....on the other hand we are going to play some unbelievable games and get some upsets. We are a team on the rise!

People definately go overboard sometimes. Still, they have a right to vent their frustration when a proformance is this bad. I'm sure everyone will be back in line by tip off time at Ohio St.

GOPHERFROMMT

Great points.
Thanks
I'm sure if you went back to last fall and looked at the comments on the BB forum you would find that many poster pointed out the youth of the team and predicted the team would have some up games and some down games.

Top Bottom