It Gets Cold Down South

DeltaHog

Reaction score
Just not during football season. Haha.

Attachments

• Stadium.jpg
    Stadium.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 169

Thanks for the pix DeltaHog. When does spring ball start for Arkansas?

I can hear the other SEC coaches tell potential recruits," you don't want to go to Arkansas, it is too snowy and cold!"

The other night KSTP had a comparison of Stillwater, Minnesota and Stillwater, Oklahoma. At the time they did the comparison it was colder and there was more snow in Oklahoma.

Heh, I bet that kid is loving all the snow. :)

That picture was taken Saturday. It snowed last Wednesday. It hit 70 today.
Crazy

lol Awesome! My mom, who lives in Arkansas, sent me a text that said they got like 20+ inches in 16 hours or something like that. Crazy stuff!!

lol Awesome! My mom, who lives in Arkansas, sent me a text that said they got like 20+ inches in 16 hours or something like that. Crazy stuff!!

She must live in Northwest Arkansas. It was crazy. That picture was taken three days
after the big snow.

Heck you should be a veteran by now!

Especially after the game you attended during the 09' season. Dang that was cold! :)

BTW Does Arkansas play between the hedges as well?

Especially after the game you attended during the 09' season. Dang that was cold! :)

BTW Does Arkansas play between the hedges as well?

No doubt.

Well not really. We had some nice hedges in the south end zone but they had to be cut down
pretty good when we got some new turf installed. They haven't grown much so it looks kind of weird now.

Anytime I hear between the hedges I think of Georgia. Kind of the pioneer of that.

Top Bottom