It’s Time

Lou Brown

Reaction score
I’ll be the first to say I was extremely excited about the PJ hire. Young, energetic and confident. I am at the point where I believe 100% that he thought it was going to be a lot easier to compete in the B1G and he is over his head.

Horrible in game decisions

Coaches scared

As someone that contributes a considerable amount to DTA. Very disappointed. First game game I’ve turned off in a decade - 100% because the coaches were not even trying compete.

Hammer me. Don’t care. Embarrassed and disgusted with the program.

Lou - with all due respect, I'm not sure we need another thread on this subject.

Beyond that - no matter how upset fans may be, the AD came out today and said he is 100% behind Fleck. so Fleck is going to be the coach here for the foreseeable future. I don't see anyone trying to hire Fleck away from MN, and Coyle is not going to fire him.

so our choice is to follow the team or not. watch the games or not. donate money or not.

maybe if some big donors start squawking, that might turn up some heat. or if the team really falls apart and puts up a 3 or 4-win season. but barring that, Fleck is the coach.

I’m not here to change your mind, and I respect your right to an opinion, but all I’m going to say is if we are going to fire a coach every time we have a disappointing season, I think we’re going to recycle a lot of coaches in a fairly short time.

I’ll be the first to say I was extremely excited about the PJ hire. Young, energetic and confident. I am at the point where I believe 100% that he thought it was going to be a lot easier to compete in the B1G and he is over his head.

Horrible in game decisions

Coaches scared

As someone that contributes a considerable amount to DTA. Very disappointed. First game game I’ve turned off in a decade - 100% because the coaches were not even trying compete.

Hammer me. Don’t care. Embarrassed and disgusted with the program.

Lou, Indians fans tried to run you out of town. The owner gave you no resources just like Fleck has modest NIL money. Your fan base didn't show up for games outside of a few fans in the outfield, yet you rallied that hodge-podge group of has-beens and never-will-be's and won the pennant. Why not us? Why not now?

Go Gophers!!

Lou, Indians fans tried to run you out of town. The owner gave you no resources just like Fleck has modest NIL money. Your fan base didn't show up for games outside of a few fans in the outfield, yet you rallied that hodge-podge group of has-beens and never-will-be's and won the pennant. Why not us? Why not now?

Go Gophers!!
We could have beers together 100%

I’m not here to change your mind, and I respect your right to an opinion, but all I’m going to say is if we are going to fire a coach every time we have a disappointing season, I think we’re going to recycle a lot of coaches in a fairly short time.
Yep....this is a frustrating season.....but it isn't a fire the coach season. These kind of years are going to happen to pretty much every program....it sucks when they do and fans get understandably pissed off....but wanting the coach fired after just one down season is ridiculous as well.

Yep....this is a frustrating season.....but it isn't a fire the coach season. These kind of years are going to happen to pretty much every program....it sucks when they do and fans get understandably pissed off....but wanting the coach fired after just one down season is ridiculous as well.
Well, will start to know a week from tomorrow when the players start hitting the portal if we don’t get killed there and we keep our recruiting class in place then there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

There is no way Fleck gets fired nor should he, but someone needs to pressure PJ to make some changes, some adjustments

Lou - with all due respect, I'm not sure we need another thread on this subject.

Beyond that - no matter how upset fans may be, the AD came out today and said he is 100% behind Fleck. so Fleck is going to be the coach here for the foreseeable future. I don't see anyone trying to hire Fleck away from MN, and Coyle is not going to fire him.

so our choice is to follow the team or not. watch the games or not. donate money or not.

maybe if some big donors start squawking, that might turn up some heat. or if the team really falls apart and puts up a 3 or 4-win season. but barring that, Fleck is the coach.
Thread police come out. Embarrassing.

Fellow die hard Gopher fan posts his frustrations on a message board because, well… nobody else wants to hear about Gopher football.

And the thread police come out. I mean…

Go Gophers!!
Why not, indeed? Why is no one interested in answering that question? Has the U ever tried to learn why we can't recruit enough talent to be more than a middle-third Big10 team? Maybe they have and know there's nothing that can be done. I don't know.

Thread police come out. Embarrassing.

Fellow die hard Gopher fan posts his frustrations on a message board because, well… nobody else wants to hear about Gopher football.

And the thread police come out. I mean…

Ignore SON. You’ll be happier just scrolling past his nonsense. Never said anything. Poses questions and never answers them.

Ignore SON. You’ll be happier just scrolling past his nonsense. Never said anything. Poses questions and never answers them.
Ouch. There are some posters here I would agree with you on, but SON for me is not one of them.

I enjoy a lot of his posts as he knows or remembers things from before my time.

Top Bottom