Issues getting GH on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues? It takes up to 30 seconds, sometimes longer to get connected. When it does happen, there is a black screen on the top of the page. I also get error messages and also Done at the bottom left corner of the screen. This has been going on for about a week.

There are a lot of popup ads that take time to download.

I thought maybe it was my desktop but I had similar issues with my laptop this morning. I can connect but it takes a lot of time.

I'm pretty sure it's Mason/Brewster/Maturi/Vikings/Weber/Tubby s fault!

Sorry, I'm not much of a techy so that's all I got!

Same here Bayfield

Its the only site in which i have huge delays. Sometimes i just want to give up---but i always come back.

Been having the same problems. It was really bad around 11 to noon today. Better now but still slow.

The last couple of weeks have been bad and it seems to be inconsistent for me. When it happens, I am clicking on the "Gopher Message Boards" after reading through some posts and it just locks up. It appears that it is trying to download an ad or something?

Our server had an issue today which should be solved now. If you continue to have issues please send us a PM so we can deal with it immediately.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom