Isaiah Ihnen: Cleared šŸ˜

Seem like an overly lengthy time on the clearing? Fox had the injury to his sooner, I believe, and they had him dunking out in the snow towards the end of winter. Guessing it must have been a much more substantial knee injury. Honestly, I had assumed he was cleared awhile back. Hope he has a great year, whatever role he assumes.

Seem like an overly lengthy time on the clearing? Fox had the injury to his sooner, I believe, and they had him dunking out in the snow towards the end of winter. Guessing it must have been a much more substantial knee injury. Honestly, I had assumed he was cleared awhile back. Hope he has a great year, whatever role he assumes.
It was less than a year, that's not bad for a torn knee ligament. Not everyone can be Adrian Peterson lol or apparently Parker Fox in this case : )

Dunking in warm ups is not the same as being cleared for full contact practices.

Dunking in warm ups is not the same as being cleared for full contact practices.
I am assuming you are referring to Fox. So, you donā€™t think Fox was cleared for contact towards the end of last season? Almost certain he was available to play and decided to wait. Maybe Iā€™m incorrect. Regardless, he was ready much sooner than Ihnen. Moot point anyways now. They are both ready and really hoping they add a lot to the team.

I am assuming you are referring to Fox. So, you donā€™t think Fox was cleared for contact towards the end of last season? Almost certain he was available to play and decided to wait. Maybe Iā€™m incorrect. Regardless, he was ready much sooner than Ihnen. Moot point anyways now. They are both ready and really hoping they add a lot to the team.

Fox was cleared in early March

I was not referring to fox. I was saying Ihnen being cleared now is not equivalent to Fox dunking in warm ups.

every person heals differently. just because Player A had a surgical procedure and came back in X weeks, that does not mean that Player B is going to come back in the same time frame.

I would rather have a player sit out an extra month and come back 100% healthy as opposed to trying to come back too soon and messing up the healing process.

every person heals differently. just because Player A had a surgical procedure and came back in X weeks, that does not mean that Player B is going to come back in the same time frame.

I would rather have a player sit out an extra month and come back 100% healthy as opposed to trying to come back too soon and messing up the healing process.
None of us will make any decisions regarding Ihnen or Fox. That will be up to coaches and medical staff. We can stay relaxed.

Top Bottom