Isaac Fruechte named OC at Winona St

Coming to a staff near you soon...?

I always saw Freuchte as an Adam Thielen - type guy that I wish had worked out in the league somewhere. He was a legit 4.5 guy and had decent size
Yes! He and Engle didn't get a lot of targets in that run-heavy offense. I recall Fruechte being asked to run the jet sweep several times with unhappy results.

I always saw Freuchte as an Adam Thielen - type guy that I wish had worked out in the league somewhere. He was a legit 4.5 guy and had decent size
His Minnesota pro day says he got a 4.37sec 40 and a 38 inch vertical. If correct, those are some pretty impressive numbers.

Winona is only about 40 miles from his home town of Caledonia. Don't know his family status, but he could live with Mom and Dad and save a lot of $.

All kidding aside, if you're making $50K in Winona, you can live on that.
How would others in the conference negative recruit him if they found out he lived with mom

Seems like a good gig and from what I know Winona state has been pretty good last decade or so. Good for him!

AJ Barker is a much much better coach (according to his moms friend)

AJ Barker is a much much better coach (according to his moms friend)
This AJ Barker?

This AJ Barker?
The more you know.img

Good for him. Great to see him work his way up the coaching ranks. His work ethic will get him a head coaching job fairly soon.

Top Bottom