is this another isolated defection or is it on tubby?

is this another isolated defection or is it on tubby?

• Total voters
The team spiraled out of control and Tubby couldn't do anything to stop it. What was going on behind the scenes is a mystery to most of us, but I have to think that there should be an extra onus on Tubby next year to right the ship. I thought we were through with the seemingly endless losing and drama when Tubby arrived, so I'm extra concerned about things like dissention, bad attitudes, etc. Am I missing something, or out of line? I'll be glad to be wrong about this.

Not wrong to be skeptical, especially after the results on the court.

Next year is all Tubby recruits, and he seems to be better prepared to face injury.

If next year's team includes Trevor and Ralph (or doesn't but has highly rated replacements) and they finish like this year, then it is time to panick.

Last season was a lot of bad breaks. Gophers have a solid core though and a good recruiting class with more to add. Should still be a successful year (i.e. 25 wins, NCAA tourney wins, etc.)

Its funny that people think Tubby will be gone after another 'disappointing' year. you forget this is the school who let a zero coaching experience tight ends coach run the football program not only into the ground but 6 feet under for 4 years. You don't let a national championship winning coach go because he had a bad year with no point guard and other circumstances out of his control.

Top Bottom