Is there only one week left in the season?

Will you lose interest with the next loss?

• Hell no! I bleed maroon and gold!

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • We could still win the West with a loss to Iowa.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only care about trophy games and we are 1-0!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The Vikings won!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I gave up after NW.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I will totally turn off, until Wisconsin!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Here we are at 3-3, 1-2, with an unexpected loss to NW and Fleck rock Iowa this week!

My interest level in the season will plummet to “When is the axe game?” If we lose to the freaking Hawkeyes!

Where are the rest of you? I can lose most interest if we lose almost any of our games other than OSU.

Win or lose I will still be tuning in each week to watch the games. My interest level in the team isn't tied to the record. Obviously I want to see them win as many games as possible but even in what may be a down year I will still be following closely.

I will always go or watch, but a loss to the squawkeyes because of further offensive ineptitude would sink my hopes down to Gutekunst era.

Watch or attend (home) every game including the bowl when possible.

The Michigan loss has me with a low level of excitement for this game.

Would still love to beat Iowa.

This is my college football team. I watch every game I can. Listen on the radio when traveling for hockey. Whether they struggle or not I’m there.

I’ll watch/attend until the end. Amazing that Iowa, with its low octane offense, is still ranked. But 6-1 means something. A lot more than 3-3.

I’ll watch/attend until the end. Amazing that Iowa, with its low octane offense, is still ranked. But 6-1 means something. A lot more than 3-3.
Not still, they just got ranked and that is in large part due to the fact that at 6-1 it is tough to leave a team out, even one that has one of the most pathetic offenses out there.

Obviously I hope we blow up their CFP dreams this weekend but it would be interesting to see what the CFP would do with a team like Iowa. Based on record they are a contender but anyone who saw the Penn State game (or really any of their games for that matter) knows they don't belong within 500 feet of any sort of championship discussion as they will get demolished by the top teams.

IF - and I say IF the Gophers would lose to Iowa, that does not end the season, but it would shift the season into a different perspective.

A win, and the Gophers still have an outside shot to win or tie for the West. A loss, and the focus becomes trying to qualify for a Bowl Game - and praying to whatever Deity that the Gophers avoid the hell that is the Motor City Bowl.

I'm in between "Hell no!" and "I gave up after NW"
My preseason expectations were too much. I expected big things this year, and then NW showed up. And then michigan showed up. I will always love this team, but disappointment of losing to NW and the lack of showing up against michigan has taken its toll. Lose to whyowa and I will be at last year's basketball excitment. Beat whyowa and I will be back at full strength and expecting undefeated rest of the season.

I will always go or watch, but a loss to the squawkeyes because of further offensive ineptitude would sink my hopes down to Gutekunst era.
The fourth quarter plus OT loss to NW and the drubbing by Michigan suggest that our defense could be contributing to our record.

Top Bottom