Is the Ohio State Band coming for the game Thursday?

If so, please, please, pour Mr Bubble into all their tubas! 😏

There is nothing on their social media, I would expect no.

Hang on Sloopy in Columbus is one of best road game experiences.

No, but in the pregame the Minnesota Marching Band is going to "dot the i" in "Minnesota", then the Gophers are going to give the Buckeyes a big black eye.

Well, looking like a decent chance for rain to go with Mr. Bubble...

GopherWeatherGuy chime in at the right time...
I think it's still a bit far out to worry too much. Hell I was up in Pelican Rapids and on Sunday it said thunderstorms all day Tuesday, Monday said scattered showers during the day, come Tuesday it was sunny all day and only stormed over night Monday.

I think it's still a bit far out to worry too much. Hell I was up in Pelican Rapids and on Sunday it said thunderstorms all day Tuesday, Monday said scattered showers during the day, come Tuesday it was sunny all day and only stormed over night Monday.
Pelican Lake?

Pelican Lake?
Ah, yep. Google was screwing me up and showing my location as in Pelican Rapids when I was up there so I figured that's what city we were technically in.

Fear of other teams being present is seared in the memories of MN fans- the WI band paying Varsity in the Dome after the infamous blocked point in the end zone MN loss.
Have no fear, the presence or absence of the tOSU band will not have any influence on the outcome of the game.

Top Bottom