Is Thad Mota Mike Max's father?

Reaction score
Just wondering. Watched the game with some friends, one being a doctor. He said his nose is definitely acholol driven. The guy could haunt a house.r

He has some serious back problems, and one of the surgeries he had caused some nerve damage in his foot, and he has to wear a brace to walk normally. Wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year at Ohio State.

Matta does look really rough nowadays. I was a little shocked to see that he's only 49.

He has some serious back problems, and one of the surgeries he had caused some nerve damage in his foot, and he has to wear a brace to walk normally. Wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year at Ohio State.

I had no idea it was this bad: http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2015-03-16/things-he-cant-do

Makes his success even more impressive. I had achilles surgery a few months ago, and am in moderate pain everyday...cannot imagine this level of pain, every day of my life.

Must make the raised floor at the Barn one of his worst nightmares in the conference. Rough go for Thad.

he had the special chair ala Phil Jackson. Phil's was definitely nicer and a little more plush. Thad's looked more like a painting step stool with a seat.

in the first half he had it in the corner of the court and they were down 17 and the look on his face reminded me of Tubby sitting more towards the corner and just looking beat up and ready to be done.

Just wondering. Watched the game with some friends, one being a doctor. He said his nose is definitely acholol driven. The guy could haunt a house.r

There are many medical conditions that can lead to his nose being erythematous and bulbous. Your "doctor" friend needs to be less judgmental or elevate his degree from being a chiropractor.

Before someone jumps on the chiropractor quip know that I think chiropractors who practice inside the realm of their specialty can be extremely helpful to many patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are many medical conditions that can lead to his nose being erythematous and bulbous. Your "doctor" friend needs to be less judgmental or elevate his degree from being a chiropractor.

Before someone jumps on the chiropractor quip know that I think chiropractors who practice inside the realm of their specialty can be extremely helpful to many patients.

No need to apologize. Your chiropractor phrase is bang on.

The most common chiropractic adjustment is to a patient's bank account.

His chronic pain sounds depressing and now I almost feel bad for calling him Mr. Tomato face.

I have the most amazing chiropractor, I'm such a huge believer in them. I had plantar fasciitis for 2-3 years, within a week or 2 of treatment from my Chiro, I was 80% better, now I think I'm 100%. Not to mention post surgery, my back was so screwed up from non weight bearing, he got me all straightened out, and was sleeping great. I see so many friends struggling with back pain, always uncomfortable...and I'm like, if you have good insurance, there's no reason not to go!

Top Bottom