Is spring game April 16 or April 23?

SRSKSM

FB Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Anybody hear anything on the spring game date?

23rd. There is a scrimmage on the 16th, but not sure if it will be open to the public.

Spring Practice details

I had read that Spring Practice is open to the public. I can't make it to the Spring Game (rats!), so I'm thinking about checking out a practice. I've emailed the U, but haven't gotten a response. I'd like to know practice days and times along with any details on where to enter, etc.

Thanks for any assistance!

Go Gophers!

I know all the literature says the Spring game is April 23 but that is Easter weekend. Two weeks ago on the Sid Hartman Sunday show Kill said that they might move the spring game to April 16. Has anybody heard anything in regards to moving it to April 16?

Thought I read somewhere today that all practices will be open to the public.

Kill has mentioned that they will be. Also the mygophersports website for buying tickets lists April23rd as the Spring Game under important dates.

Confused

That's what I thought I had read/heard as well. I sent an email to the Gopher Ticket office who referred me to the football staff. I got a response that Spring Practice is not open to the public. Somebody has wrong information...

Coach Kill has mentioned on several occasions that practices are open to the public. I would then assume the spring scrimmage on the 16th will be as well.

Top Bottom