Is it Thursday yet?

I hear ya guys! So excited for Thursday night!! :)

I actually came around on the gold jersey thing. I didn't like it at first but ever since the 2009 Cal game, I changed my tune on that one. However, I don't think I am ready to include the white pants on the list of things I have changed my opinion on... still don't like them for home games regardless if the jerseys are maroon or gold. But yes, they were a lot easier on the eyes when they were running around, over, through Illinois blockers and tacklers, that is for sure.

The next three days will be long ones waiting to see this team on the field. Really looking forward to it.

Three more days of Gopher football. On Friday, we'll be talking about how the game went, and by Saturday, we'll be talking about the New Hampshire game. The rehashing of losses over the years will be put aside for a while. Unless of course, the Gophers lose to UNLV. Then the rehashing will really start. But there's good evidence that this year's Gophers will be a lot better than the team that lost to New Mexico State. Three more days, and we should be able to put aside at least some of the nagging doubts.

Today and tomorrow will be the longest work days ever, nothing but Vegas & Gophers on my mind!

Now? Is it Thursday now?

No, still Monday. Damn.

Studying Craps > studying spreadsheets. Is it Thursday now?

I don't like that combo. I really wish we'd go back to the days when you had a home and road jersey.

So, I just got back from lunch at work. Is it Thursday yet?

Here's a thought - Vikes play their final Pre-season game Thursday. They're not going to play the starters, so this game is probably going to be butt-ugly.

Just thinking that, If the Vikes look terrible, and the Gophs come out with an impressive victory, it might swing a little buzz/positive PR in the Gophs' direction.

I won't be able to watch the game, so I will be forced to listen to Mike Grimm on the radio, and try not to cause myself serious injury by pounding my head on the wall.

Here's a thought - Vikes play their final Pre-season game Thursday. They're not going to play the starters, so this game is probably going to be butt-ugly.

Just thinking that, If the Vikes look terrible, and the Gophs come out with an impressive victory, it might swing a little buzz/positive PR in the Gophs' direction.

I won't be able to watch the game, so I will be forced to listen to Mike Grimm on the radio, and try not to cause myself serious injury by pounding my head on the wall.

Just keep in mind it used to be Dave Lee.:)

THURSDAY!?

No, still only Tuesday. Damn.

Seriously...

I have so much work to do in the next 2 days and all I find myself doing is searching the web for anything new to read about Gopher football, the game on Thursday and Vegas. I need help.

Two of the longest days of my life. I've been fortunate to forget the past several, as I am a drunk college student most of the time. I simply have to stretch it out for another 59 hours.

Xsmga.gif

Top Bottom