Is it fair to say Kilgore is not a running QB

gophergv

Reaction score
While Stockstill seems like a stand up guy I bet the competitor in him would like the Dasher play/no play be a gametime decision. It would have a big affect on how we prepare.

Kilgore = Pocket Passer

He's 6'2" and 172 lbs (soaking wet). He's not a runner and would very likely get banged up pretty bad if he tries to run. Stockstill views this as one of two very important games for MTSU (the other being Troy State). He'll go with Dasher unless there's more to the story.

By the way - in the scrimmage, Kilgore went 11 of 20 for 91 yards.

If Dasher can't play Brewster better have this team more prepared than when we faced Mike Kafka as a backup in 2008.

Wow.

The sarcastic nature of your email makes you seem bitter. Are you bitter and frustrated that I have valid points with the Gophers/Vikings issue?

I've never once said that the only reason the Gophers haven't won is because of the Vikings. I'm just trying to get other Gopher fans to see the reality that the pro team has a big effect on our favorite team.

Wow.

The sarcastic nature of your email makes you seem bitter. Are you bitter and frustrated that I have valid points with the Gophers/Vikings issue?

I've never once said that the only reason the Gophers haven't won is because of the Vikings. I'm just trying to get other Gopher fans to see the reality that the pro team has a big effect on our favorite team.

Oh, I'm not bitter at all. Your flying off the handle in response, however...

Oh, I'm not bitter at all. Your flying off the handle in response, however...

Are you kidding me? Lol.

Your initial post proves that you saw something that I posted and were provoked enough in the past from my Vikings thoughts that it popped in your mind that you wanted to make a sarcastic response in a thread that had nothing to do with the Vikings. That shows way more than my response above to you, which was far from flying off the handle. You're fooling nobody.

GUYS, IT IS ONLY MONDAY. LIGHTEN UP. :)

What's the point of this infantile exchange? I thought this thread was about Kilgore, right? Lighten up, please.

Top Bottom