Iowa QB hurt?

Could have just been a cramp, he didn't seem to be in any pain. Doesn't mean something didn't happen, but also I've seen people go down like that mid run because of a mild cramp

Could have just been a cramp, he didn't seem to be in any pain. Doesn't mean something didn't happen, but also I've seen people go down like that mid run because of a mild cramp

Walking too easily post cramp if it’s that.

Ferentz apparently called it a "muscle thing" after practice and didn't play it up as anything serious.

Much as I hate all things Iowa, never want to see players get injured so hopefully it is in fact nothing serious.

Help me with this. Film of Iowa's starting QB sustaining an injury/tweaking something and it makes it onto the internet. So Ferentz is apparently not as secretive as Fleck about this type of thing. IMHO all the secrecy is for naught.

Help me with this. Film of Iowa's starting QB sustaining an injury/tweaking something and it makes it onto the internet. So Ferentz is apparently not as secretive as Fleck about this type of thing. IMHO all the secrecy is for naught.
Happened at an open practice.

Is there concerned talk of this incident online or in the media? If not, it doesn’t look serious (on film) and was probably a small tweak and precaution at worst.

Cade has had a lot of injuries. If everything is ok I can see why Kirk might be motivated to say so in August . Any other player or time might be different.

Any further word on this, or am I safe to assume it was the non event it appeared to be from the start?

Hopefully the Gopher camp remains major injury-free too.

Any further word on this, or am I safe to assume it was the non event it appeared to be from the start?

Hopefully the Gopher camp remains major injury-free too.
He’s currently day to day based on what Ferentz has said via the Twitter

I see what’s happening here, you all getting sucked in to PC, “I hope he is ok!” Posts!

When I know most of you are thinking, “I hope he and his ten buddies on offense need season ending surgery!”

Who hates Iowa?

I see what’s happening here, you all getting sucked in to PC, “I hope he is ok!” Posts!

When I know most of you are thinking, “I hope he and his ten buddies on offense need season ending surgery!”

Who hates Iowa?
Look, as someone who plays sports recreationally I hate to see anyone get hurt, especially in a non-contact injury situation.

However, I would be lying if I said I didn't think about how it would help us if their #1 QB was out for the season :p. Though, with Brian Ferentz at the helm of the offense, I'm not sure QB talent has much to do with how well their offense runs....

Is Petras still around or did he portal?

Key players being injured is a concern for Mid-Tier teams like Iowa and MN. It can change the fortunes of a team.

Top Bottom