Iowa Press: Hawkeyes lose pig via slaughter

Well written article. I happen to love extreme cynicism.

You live in the right city, then. Between Judd and Souhan, you've got all the cynicism you need!

I've got those fools beat. Plus I never read or listen to that tripe.

What a great read! Living in Iowa, this game made my life for the next year an infinite amount better. Iowa fans are so full of themselves it is unreal. They seriously think that they are in a league above us. Most fans are acting like this is a complete surprise. Hawkeye fans as a whole might just be the the most clueless in the country.

The best part of the article was the following:

"Stuff happened, all right."

What a great read! Living in Iowa, this game made my life for the next year an infinite amount better. Iowa fans are so full of themselves it is unreal. They seriously think that they are in a league above us. Most fans are acting like this is a complete surprise. Hawkeye fans as a whole might just be the the most clueless in the country.

If they think losing at Minnesota is a surprise, then what do they think about losing to Minnesota 3 of the last 5 years, or losing to Iowa State 3 of the last 4 years? Are they aware that the ISU team that beat them AT IOWA earlier this year is now 0-6 in the Big 12? LOL

If they think losing at Minnesota is a surprise, then what do they think about losing to Minnesota 3 of the last 5 years, or losing to Iowa State 3 of the last 4 years? Are they aware that the ISU team that beat them AT IOWA earlier this year is now 0-6 in the Big 12? LOL

Exactly. They still view Iowa State as "little brother". They even make fun of ISU's loss to Kansas(who might have been the worst team in the country). Completely oblivious. If they ever lose to an "inferior" team it is solely because they blew it. No credit given to the other team generally. One would think that they are regularly playing in the Rose Bowl by the way Hawk fans talk.

Top Bottom