Iowa man arrested in fight over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

IDFM

Reaction score
The victim told police that his brother, Jerome Davis, “made three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ate them in the living room. Within the next hour, the suspect made another three of these peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, bringing his total consumption of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to six. This angered the victim…”

When police arrived, they took two folding knives from Davis, who told police he had made the threats against his brother because he wouldn’t “shut the (expletive) up and mind his own business.” Davis was charged with assault domestic abuse with a weapon and taken to Polk County Jail.

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2014/01/04/brother-arrested-in-fight-over-peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwiches/article

God I love Iowa for these stories.

Everyone knows you don't f*ck with another mans PB&J's.

i thought is was pathrhwawk who got arrested by reading the title of this thread since whenever you type it in it on GH it looks like ********

i thought is was pathrhwawk who got arrested by reading the title of this thread since whenever you type it in it on GH it looks like ********

That's what I thought too, it wouldn't surprise me. But the comments on this article are making these two brothers look high class.

That's what I thought too, it wouldn't surprise me. But the comments on this article are making these two brothers look high class.

Seriously. I thought the Strib comments were bad. These are just a whole new level of absurd.

If you're from Iowa, this story probably makes a lot of sense. At least there were no crimes involving farm animals this time.

I think we need more details on this story. Was it Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter? What Brand - skippy of Jif? And what type of jelly - (grape is only way to go for PB & J).

Another thought - maybe in Iowa, eating 6 PB & J sandwiches is their idea of "having a six-pack."

Seriously. I thought the Strib comments were bad. These are just a whole new level of absurd.
Wow, just unbelievable. I get really depressed reading those comments (even if most of the posters are Iowans).

does the man have a history of attending games at the Metrodome?? any bathroom incidents??

Jelly? Must have been from one of the "fancy" cities in Iowa...

At least on the Star Tribune website, you only see the comments if you choose to click the link for the comments. Using Facebook for comments makes it much easier to post comments, and that leads to more crap.

Top Bottom