Iowa Boards

Iowa sucks so bad and this brings me so much joy I just want to riot

Feels good, man. If only I went to the game to see the bitter sweet tears of the Iowa fans...Shouldn't have sold my ticket!!

I'd say the hawkeye fans are right, reading their comments. The Iowa coaches seemed to take the gophs for granted. Shoulda played to win all game.

I love it, you know Panthertwat is gonna have to cry himself to sleep tonight.

Just checked out the Big Ten Scout message board! Man, they are screaming for Ferentz's head. Guess he just signed some big contract for $3.5 million a year! Is that right? Great win!! Go Gophers!!!

Been trading texts with an ex-girl who went to Iowa. I sent "Floyd stays." she sent back "Die in a car crash tonight." Ouch. Oh Iowa fans. So dramatic.

He's the top paid coach in the Big Ten. That deserves some heat right now.

I enjoyed watching them fix the camera onto the offensive coordinator a few times on Iowa's last drive. No emotion, just stood there with his hands on his hips like a tired lineman. He looked like he was either dumbfounded or had a good idea that they were screwed.

Can't believe they didn't give the ball to Coker on the last series!

Dumbfounded!

Love the Melter who blames the loss on the officials not overturning the Crawford catch.

Better luck next year, my pig farming hick friends to the South.

Dumbfounded!

Same here. Must have wanted to hang onto time-outs or something, but Coker was shredding us.

I'll say this about our guys. Our D-Backs and LBs were really tuned in on that last drive.

This might be a stupid question, but why do they have so many more fans than us on there boards right now? They have 3,062 including guest and we only have 740 including guests. Is Hawkeye football way more beloved in Iowa than Gopher football is in Minnesota?

This might be a stupid question, but why do they have so many more fans than us on there boards right now? They have 3,062 including guest and we only have 740 including guests. Is Hawkeye football way more beloved in Iowa than Gopher football is in Minnesota?
More hardcore fans. I thought that was just a known fact?

I'm surprised that there are that many people who know how to operate a computer beyond turning it on in Iowa.

LOVE IT!!! FLOYD STAYS IN MINNY FOR ONE MORE YEAR! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else to do in Iowa.

blackheartgoldpants is a dumpster fire. They like whining about the refs.

They had three penalties called against them. The only even questionable call I saw by the refs was the pass interference on Lewis. I'm not going to beef about it, because there was contact, but Lewis looked to be going for the ball.

They had three penalties called against them. The only even questionable call I saw by the refs was the pass interference on Lewis. I'm not going to beef about it, because there was contact, but Lewis looked to be going for the ball.
One of the announcers said it was called cause Lewis had McKnight's hands.

Dumbfounded!

Man isn't that the truth. Plenty of time, they had four downs to play with, and we obviously had not demonstrated any ability to stop him. Crazy.

The best part of that link:

1232548502_changing_clothes.gif

Top Bottom