Iowa a Final 4 team?

Block M

Reaction score
Jimmy Dykes just mentioned them as a candidate FF team. Has some merit, IMO.

Curious timing for that comment as they’re getting doubled up at home against a 15-14 Purdue team.

They might win one game asuming they have a favorable matchup.

I have a hard time seeing any b1g in f4

There were years the Big Ten had more defined winners and they still came up short on winning a National Title.
Maybe this year one of these "mediocre" Big Ten teams will march to the title.

It's long overdue.

Final four team! Should I have my sarcasm meter checked? They are not even a final four team in the B1G. I mean Dear God.. Dykes is an idiot. A team that does not play defense will not win this conference or sniff the top four.

There were years the Big Ten had more defined winners and they still came up short on winning a National Title.
Maybe this year one of these "mediocre" Big Ten teams will march to the title.

It's long overdue.
This.

I see a lot of good to really good teams in the Big Ten this season, but not one that can win a national championship. So like you said, this is the year it might finally happen!

This.

I see a lot of good to really good teams in the Big Ten this season, but not one that can win a national championship. So like you said, this is the year it might finally happen!

Seems like a year the Big Ten could have 5-8 Sweet Sixteen teams. At each stage from sweet sixteen in, they could have half the field remaining.

If we play the good 'ol "what if" game for Iowa and they had Bohannon, P. McCaffrey and Moss this year...it would seem somewhat possible. But highly doubt their current roster can get anywhere near there.

If we play the good 'ol "what if" game for Iowa and they had Bohannon, P. McCaffrey and Moss this year...it would seem somewhat possible. But highly doubt their current roster can get anywhere near there.

Agreed. But what if Duke had Zion, Marvin Bagley, RJ Barrett and Cam Reddish!

Very true, but those aren't injury or transfer related - it was a given that those guys would not be around.

Top Bottom