Interesting read 17 yrs later: Daily story on El-Amin recruitment, Clem blamed media

What doors does Pitino seem to be opening that we have never seen at Minnesota?????

Pitino is entering recruiting battles that no prior coach dared enter. What they saw as a waste of time (trying to beat out the big names), you now have a coach willing to wage that battle. That in itself, is good to see. Yes he needs to sign some of these guys and not just the local ones. But I don't doubt he will...

Pitino is entering recruiting battles that no prior coach dared enter. What they saw as a waste of time (trying to beat out the big names), you now have a coach willing to wage that battle. That in itself, is good to see. Yes he needs to sign some of these guys and not just the local ones. But I don't doubt he will...

FWIW, Tubby beat out some pretty good schools for Ralph, Devoe, Rodney, Royce, Colton, Andre, Autin, Mo Walker and Cobbs. All were rated pretty highly as well and had some good offers.

FWIW, Tubby beat out some pretty good schools for Ralph, Devoe, Rodney, Royce, Colton, Andre, Autin, Mo Walker and Cobbs. All were rated pretty highly as well and had some good offers.

Exactly. So I'm still not sure what Pitino has done that is so different. It was a question not a insult Buttcheeks McGaffigan.

Top Bottom