Interesting New NIL Platform

Hunter_Flagman

Reaction score
I was just listening to the Locked On Bama podcast and they are talking about a new platform called Roy. After that 2nd half on Saturday, I have no confidence that the Dinkytown Collective is able to attract and maintain high level talent. I've been looking for a way that I can get more involved personally as a fan, rather than contribute to the collective and have no idea where my money goes.

I think Roy might be that platform. On Roy, I can contribute to any Gophers athlete that I personally want to keep out of the transfer portal at the end of this season. If that player stays, they receive the contribution. If they leave, I get my money back.

Check out www.joinroy.com

For me, Koi Perich and Darius Taylor are the two that I'm focusing on? Who is your guy to keep out of the portal and bring back in 2025?

I was just listening to the Locked On Bama podcast and they are talking about a new platform called Roy. After that 2nd half on Saturday, I have no confidence that the Dinkytown Collective is able to attract and maintain high level talent. I've been looking for a way that I can get more involved personally as a fan, rather than contribute to the collective and have no idea where my money goes.

I think Roy might be that platform. On Roy, I can contribute to any Gophers athlete that I personally want to keep out of the transfer portal at the end of this season. If that player stays, they receive the contribution. If they leave, I get my money back.

Check out www.joinroy.com

For me, Koi Perich and Darius Taylor are the two that I'm focusing on? Who is your guy to keep out of the portal and bring back in 2025?

What's your cut newly signed up Gopher fan?

Flagma... No, Flanagan! That's it! Tommy Flanagan!

Attachments

• 140207_2722962_Weekend_Update___Tommy_Flanagan_anvver_2.jpg
    140207_2722962_Weekend_Update___Tommy_Flanagan_anvver_2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0

Top Bottom