Interesting ESPN Article

Yet another terrible article by Bennett. Bielema deserves about as much credit for Wisconsin's offense as Kevin Cosgrove or Everett Withers.

Oregon and Wisconsin are "likely to be regulars" at the Rose Bowl? Laughable. Even this year, both were beaten by the true powers in their respective conferences, even though both are down from a few years ago. With nearly the entirety of a very good USC squad returning, they would have to seriously stumble to not win the Pac 12 next year. With Urban Meyer in the conference, Michigan getting back to its winning formula under Brady Joke, Penn St.'s talent being unleashed by a coach born after the Great Depression, Nebraska now in the conference...it's far more likely than not that both of these teams are seeing the last Rose Bowl they will see for quite some time (especially Wisconsin).

It's Sunday morning, the night after a pathetic showing by its basketball team at home, the day before the Rose Bowl, the morning after New Years and what does a Badger fan do? It runs to GopherHole. New year, same routine.

Go Oregon Ducks!!

It's Sunday morning, the night after a pathetic showing by its basketball team at home, the day before the Rose Bowl, the morning after New Years and what does a Badger fan do? It runs to GopherHole. New year, same routine.

Go Oregon Ducks!!

New Berlin Bucky is the only one in Wisconsin who is sober yet? :)

The beauty of Wisconsinites is that they have a tendency to drink until they are sober. :cool02:

New Berlin Bucky is the only one in Wisconsin who is sober yet? :)

The beauty of Wisconsinites is that they have a tendency to drink until they are sober. :cool02:

I'm surprised by your reactions. Afterall, I DID wish you a Happy New Year.

Thank god they still play the game without the media crowning trends, dominance and winners. USC will lose 5 key players yet be in the preseason top 3 from the over hyped media. The Badgers lose 12 starters, and 2 key coaches yet will be ranked preseason in the teens based on recent past results. I will drive up to the rose bowl tomorrow, enjoy a tailgate, 80 degrees and sunny, by tickets for $20 and know this is it for the Badgers for at least 4 years. They can not reload like elite helmet schools.
BB was asked in the press conference yesterday about curfew and replied with his team's drinking policy for the rose bowl. I was shocked. I have never heard a coach ever bring up a drinking policy for any team at any level. This guy is a Biden like Gaffe machine. I was then expecting him to cover the team's dope smoking policy since it's legal here in so.cal. "You can take the boy out of Iowa but ..........."

with tosu bowl ban for 1 more year, id expect wiscy to be in the hunt nxt yr but after that.. it gets less and less likley

They better find a QB before they think about next year's Rose Bowl. Every QB on their roster looked embarrassingly bad in the spring before Wilson came to the rescue.

Go Oregon Ducks!!

Kind of my reaction. Why come over here at all with an article like this? Stay on your own board and have a verbal circle-jerk with your fellow Badger fans.

Top Bottom