Insightful clip on new 2011 QB Foreman...

Credit to btowngopher...

for posting this Foreman clip earlier...I missed the previous reference by misreading the link.

Interesting that he's been the qb of his high school since he was a freshman. Kill probably likes that a lot.

Nice video, thanks! Interesting that he ran the spread in high school, he may just be a nice fit in the Kill offense.

Impresssive clip, looks like a winner....so why exactly did he not get signed anywhere prior to us?

I love this quote: "...I don't just sit in the pocket, I go get what needs to be got..."

Welcome aboard!

I love this quote: "...I don't just sit in the pocket, I go get what needs to be got..."

Welcome aboard!

After he go gets what needs to be got, was it getted or gotted?

He did. He signed with Colorado, but then got his release when they canned their coach.

He never signed with Colorado. He did make a verbal commitment, but it wasn't clear that the new coaching regime extended the offer to him and he opened his recruitment back up.

He never signed with Colorado. He did make a verbal commitment, but it wasn't clear that the new coaching regime extended the offer to him and he opened his recruitment back up.

i must have read that wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Doesn't this pretty much insure(sp?) that Shortell or this kid are going to redshirt then? And possibly Nelson next year? Thoughts?

Doesn't this pretty much insure(sp?) that Shortell or this kid are going to redshirt then? And possibly Nelson next year? Thoughts?

I hope we are always in good enough shape to redshirt freshman quarterbacks. If we have to start or count on a true freshman at quarterback in the Big 10 it may not be pretty. It's not common that a true freshman quarterback starts for a BCS conference team and is extremely successful their freshman year. At best you hope they don't lose games for your team and develop into a decent quarterback by the end of the season.

Top Bottom