Insert your own jokes

Wonder the cost to renumber or paint the bench seats.

There are just simply more big people around their stadium. It will be uncomfortable if someone is spilling over adjacent seats.

when they repainted the bench numbers at camp Randall. You now stand sideways

Nation as a whole clearly getting larger. Much soda and fast foods being consumed.

Anyone know the width of seats at Huntington?

I was at a Wild game in nosebleed seats the other day and was surprised how narrow the seat felt compared to Huntington.

Here's a thought - have stadium sections based on butt size.

You could have a section for smaller people with 16" wide seats, a section with 18" wide seats, a section with 20" wide seats, and a 'large persons' section with 24" wide seats.

Of course, the ticket prices would be higher based on butt size, so people with smaller butts would pay less for their tickets. and if you gain too much weight, you have to move to a sections with larger seats.

(did I mention that I am 5'6" and weigh about 145 lbs......)

Anyone know the width of seats at Huntington?

I was at a Wild game in nosebleed seats the other day and was surprised how narrow the seat felt compared to Huntington.
To make matters worse, you usually have a large jacket for the Winter games at the Excel that needs to be crammed in there too. VERY small seats - I always like taking my daughter who is about 125 pounds and I take the aisle seat.

Here's a thought - have stadium sections based on butt size.

You could have a section for smaller people with 16" wide seats, a section with 18" wide seats, a section with 20" wide seats, and a 'large persons' section with 24" wide seats.

Of course, the ticket prices would be higher based on butt size, so people with smaller butts would pay less for their tickets. and if you gain too much weight, you have to move to a sections with larger seats.

(did I mention that I am 5'6" and weigh about 145 lbs......)
Unfortunately, I would need the larger seat, but would love to sit next to the people in the 16" seats and look at their butts. (I'm a butt guy)

A big reason to arrive early in Lincoln is that only the first 18 people can fit in a row with 20 seats. Even standing sideways 18 inches is tight.

Top Bottom