Injuries

ncgo4

Reaction score
Any word on injuries last night? I don't recall seeing any. Hope that's correct, it would certainly be nice to have 1 game injury free.

I forgot to make a note of the announcers talking about how many players on 2-deep have missed games due to injury. Anyone catch it?

Connor Mayes missed some snaps at RG. Not sure if that was by design or if he got banged up.

I forgot to make a note of the announcers talking about how many players on 2-deep have missed games due to injury. Anyone catch it?

I believe it was 24 players have missed a total of 55 games and 14 of those players were starters

I thought I heard Rodney Smith had re-injured his ankle last night? Just an unbelievable year for injuries and guys playing positions they weren't used to.

I thought I heard Rodney Smith had re-injured his ankle last night? Just an unbelievable year for injuries and guys playing positions they weren't used to.
He didn't play last night.

Any ideas on if we get anyone back for the next game?

Claeys was on with Sid, and he said he did NOT expect any of the injured players would be back for Illinois. Said he's never seen a season with so many long-term injuries.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder who "a few others" would be?

Gary Moore
Jeff Jones (can't recall how much he's played?)
Connelly and Plsek would be no brainers because they haven't even played I would think
Gentry?

I believe it was 24 players have missed a total of 55 games and 14 of those players were starters

Do you recall what part of the game they said it? I want to go back and find it.

I wonder who "a few others" would be?

Gary Moore
Jeff Jones (can't recall how much he's played?)
Connelly and Plsek would be no brainers because they haven't even played I would think
Gentry?

Since he already redshirted, don't they have to wait until after year 5 to petition for a 6th year?

I did not see the game, but did OT Chad Fahning play last night? He had other opportunities but chose to WO for the Gophers and I applaud that kind of loyalty to our program.

I thought they said 22 kids missed games, 12 starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a player has not used his redshirt and did not play in a game (e.g., Plsek), he simply uses his redshirt year. If a player played in no more than 3 games and sustained and injury on or before the 6th game (e.g., Rogers), he can apply for a medical redshirt. A 6th year of eligibility can only be gained if two seasons were impacted significantly by injury.

Top Bottom