Injuries

Willwin40

Reaction score
It appeared the Gophers had some injuries today. Does anyone have any details?

Think we know how the injury thing will be handled but hopefully Mav and Robinson are ok. Didn't notice if either came back after they went out injured but don't think they did.

Perich appeared to pull something in his leg during his long punt return. I think he came back in after that. Am I correct?

Health in the secondary is going to be important next week against USC. Hopefully Walley is back and Robinson is healthy. I also wonder if it isn't just a matter of time before Perich replaces Bryson in the safety rotation. Coleman is struggling and he missed some plays today that could have been huge, most importantly he was the guy who could have stopped the back on the 4th down play but failed to get it done.

I thought Mav broke a collarbone but hard to tell. If 2 is down that hurts he’s good and Walley also out could be challenging.
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it. If that’s the case, it’s really too bad. When Mav went down last year, the drop off at LB after him was stark.

Really need Walley and Robinson against USC.

Health in the secondary is going to be important next week against USC. Hopefully Walley is back and Robinson is healthy. I also wonder if it isn't just a matter of time before Perich replaces Bryson in the safety rotation. Coleman is struggling and he missed some plays today that could have been huge, most importantly he was the guy who could have stopped the back on the 4th down play but failed to get it done.
He was the sole reason that Iowa ran over the Gophers in the third quarter last week as well. Repeatedly took bad angles. Is a huge bummer. I was so excited about him after his big pinstripe bowl performance.

I thought Mav broke a collarbone but hard to tell. If 2 is down that hurts he’s good and Walley also out could be challenging.
He did seem to walk off the field normally. Usually a broken collarbone is pretty painful. So fingers crossed it's not that bad.

Top Bottom