Indiana University, IU Head Football Coach Tom Allen Agree to Restructured Deal Through 2027 - average compensation $4.9 million per year

Makes sense that they would want to try and lock him up for the future. He seems to have them trending in the right direction in a way they really haven't for quite some time. Always going to be a struggle for them in the East but they did very well last year.

Good for them. I'm always glad to see someone in the east trending in the right direction. OSU may seem uncatchable, but more competitive teams in the B1G makes the whole conference better. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I would much rather all conference games be toss ups because everyone is playing at a high level, rather than having some give-me games.

IMO, if Fleck wins big this coming year, hopefully we lock him up for the foreseeable future too (even though I don't think he'll leave).

After Gophers beat Ohio St, Coyle will have a brinks truck parked in front of his house. Hopefully he will not be staying on Minnetonka that week.

Fleck makes about $4.7 million/year for those of you wondering.

Top Bottom