Indiana transfer Trent Howland flips back to Indiana

What is going on with these quick flips?

I mean it's whatever if it's a simple commitment but I'm starting to really not care until signing day

A new coach there pretty easy sell that Darius Taylor is going to carry the ball 400 times next year if healthy. This guy coming on board or now not has no bearing on our performance next year.

I watched zero seconds of the Bowl Games yesterday. What team not in the Final Four isn't missing multiple starters now? What is the point?

A new coach there pretty easy sell that Darius Taylor is going to carry the ball 400 times next year if healthy. This guy coming on board or now not has no bearing on our performance next year.
Big if. We need to add a RB or two.

I watched zero seconds of the Bowl Games yesterday. What team not in the Final Four isn't missing multiple starters now? What is the point?
Not wrong, but I bet the ratings won’t be down.

Then again ….. absolutely what possible incentive is there for Nielsen to tell ESPN anything that they don’t want to hear?

Monopoly serving a monopoly.

Those who want to advertise are completely captive with no other avenue to say “no, those ratings aren’t real!”

Not wrong, but I bet the ratings won’t be down.

Then again ….. absolutely what possible incentive is there for Nielsen to tell ESPN anything that they don’t want to hear?

Monopoly serving a monopoly.

Those who want to advertise are completely captive with no other avenue to say “no, those ratings aren’t real!”
It would be fraud. The criminal and civil penalties for faking ratings would be more than substantial.

If I was a coach and a kid de-committed went public on social media, I think I would have a hard time taking him back a week later. This commit/de commit within days is nonsense, doesn’t really show much team spirit, if you will.
Why should fans commit to contributing to a program when a large percentage of the players seem to be plotting the next move elsewhere.

Top Bottom