Indiana State game tv

washgopher

Reaction score
Looking thru the Gopher Sorts schedule, it appears the Indiana State game is not televised.

Gopher Sports is showing ESPNEWS for me

Set my DVR today as guide has it on ESPNNews

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I recall, this was originally like a 3pm game that got moved to 11am to accommodate TV.

If I recall, this was originally like a 3pm game that got moved to 11am to accommodate TV.

In other words, they decided to show something people might actually watch. Let's face it, the Sycamores haven't had any appeal since the days of that bird guy.

That incorrect. it was scheduled to be at 3 pm. it was alway schedule to be on TV weather it was at 3 pm or 11 am. The game was move, beacuse something esle is going on that day. It had nothing to do with TV.

This change has been made to avoid a conflict with another major event on campus currently being planned for that evening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPNews

Satellite
DirecTV 207
Dish Network 142
Cable
Verizon FiOS 572
72 (SD)
Time Warner Cable 302
Available on most other U.S. cable systems Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability

Edit: Looks like it is in 720p.

Was the on campus event that caused the rescheduling ever determined? I thought it was going to be due to a political campaign event, but now that doesn't appear to be the case.

I WILL be watching it on ESPN News here in Paradise with pork chop in a glass.

Top Bottom