Indiana Rollcall

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
I know my friend and I are excited to be making the trip this weekend! Anyone else traveling down to Bloomington for the game? The weather is looking nice for the game and I can't complain about $6 tickets. Go Gophers and I hope there is a solid Gopher contingent at the game!

Been many years but made a quick all-night road trip to Bloomington and arrived at the stadium at dawn.

If you get the chance consider walking the greens outside the stadium where the students party....errr....tailgate. It was quite the spectacle. At least back then, there was a procession of the band and cheerleaders that worked its way through the lot prior to the game. A LOT of alcohol was flowing for a noon start. Interestingly the vast majority of kids did not go to the game, rather hung out for the party.

We made the mistake of setting up our tailgate in the middle of it all, but in the end the Gophers won and we made our way to Chicago for the overnight.

Safe travels. Cheer the Gophers on to the win. Also, note how the Hoosiers celebrate a 1st down. Pretty funny.

Top Bottom