Indiana @ Minnesota Game Thread

hey guys!!! what's up!!!

Here's my first comment on the game: We like keeping Indiana in games!!!:mad:

It's pretty obvious that our guys aren't interested in this game right now. There is no emotion and no execution on either end of the floor. Pretty sickening all and all...:(

I tell ya what, I hate to sound pessimistic but I really dont think this team will get out of the 2nd round of the NCAA's....or maybe the 1st

I'd like another airball, please...my goodness, this team can look horrible at times. Please pound the ball inside...they don't need to shoot it... pass it out to an open shooter.

How many shots of Tubby just shaking his head do we need to see this year?!

This game is turning into a mess...can't hit shots, can't handle the ball, can't pass the ball, can't really do much of anything at all right now.....

I think this team has blown more baskets from within the paint this year than anyone in the country. I wish there was a way to track it.

It's official....the worst college basketball game I've ever watched.

It is SO hard to be a gopher fan of any kind sometimes. I love em but damn!

This is flat out embarrassing....these guys should be running sprints after the game is over....win or lose.....:mad:

I've said it before...this is not an NCAA tourney team this year regardless of the outcome of this game but I love their FUTURE!!!!

I've said it before...this is not an NCAA tourney team this year regardless of the outcome of this game but I love their FUTURE!!!!

I agree!!! Next year will be fun and in two years this team SHOULD be a top 15 team.

Holy cow, Indiana is burning through timeouts at a ridiculous pace. What's that, three in like two minutes???

Horrible call on Minnesota. that was a horrible call.

Horrible call on Minnesota. that was a horrible call.

I'm not sure, in looking at the replay, I think DJ might have gotten him on the arm. Either way, we've spent too much time fighting ourselves today...

indiana is a poor excuse for a basketball team...if we were playing anyone else, id be quite worried right now

Hoffarber and his awesome miracle shots -- check
Carter and his nomadness -- check
BTN broadcast -- you know it!

The gophers poor outside shooting really hurts us. (besides Carter finally hitting one) Nolen gets a nice feed and has nobody within 15 ft of him and he pump fakes and doesn't shoot cuz he knows its a low percentage shot for him. The only kid I feel somewhat comfortable taking a outside shot is Devoe and kinda Hoff. I hope Cobbs is a good outside shooter or Rodney really improves this summer.

Best passer on the team...Sampson??? He is consistanly the only player that has good feeds to the interior

I'm really disappointed because this should be a 30-plus point victory considering their TO's and overall play.

Top Bottom