Indiana @ Minnesota Game Thread

here's our offense in a nutshell...dribble, dribble, dribble, look inside, but don't throw it and then pass to another perimeter player, dribble, dribble, dribble, do the same thing as before, dribble, dribble, dribble, jack up a jumper....at least its consistent....:eek:

PG- Devoe
SG- Hoff
SF-DJ
PF- Carter
C- Ralph

Put it on the floor and lets go!!! God****!

here's our offense in a nutshell...dribble, dribble, dribble, look inside, but don't throw it and then pass to another perimeter player, dribble, dribble, dribble, do the same thing as before, dribble, dribble, dribble, jack up a jumper....at least its consistent....:eek:

:mad: So true

im following online and 2-3 times tonight Ralph has had offensive rebounds immediately followed by turnovers. Is he just bringing the ball down still?

Young

I just think we're a really young team. We didn't start playing like we SHOULD until Indiana took the lead. We took the game for granted I imagine. Once we mature a bit, hopefully we'll make a run in the tourney, but only good things to come next year. Carter is playing lights out tonight!

It has been such a sloppy game. Frustrating, with all the TO's on Indiana and playing at home....we just let them stay in it. It has been fun seeing Carter play well today.

im following online and 2-3 times tonight Ralph has had offensive rebounds immediately followed by turnovers. Is he just bringing the ball down still?

He is scrapping and getting hands on some loose balls that he just isn't getting both hands on.

I just think we're a really young team. We didn't start playing like we SHOULD until Indiana took the lead. We took the game for granted I imagine. Once we mature a bit, hopefully we'll make a run in the tourney, but only good things to come next year. Carter is playing lights out tonight!

For all the complaining I've been doing, I completely agree with you!!!:) It's just frustrating to know that against a team that we should be beating like a drum, we have taken the opportunity to go through the motions....pretty disappointing...

So I was just thinking...how many times have we had a player score 20 points this year? I can remember two now, Carter tonite and Westbrook at Wisc.

Okay, so just to recap against Indiana this year:

four halves of play, four halves of poor effort and execution, yet two wins...

have I missed anything???

Definately not our best performance tonight. In fact, you could say the first 3/4's of the game was one of our poorer performaces of the year. But a win is a win.

Game over......THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I have to think that will change next year with Royce, Ralph, Colton, Devoe, and (hopefully) Westbrook

So we have had a player score 20+ three times all year?!

There have been others. Just started looking through the boxscores and Westbrook v BG, Blake v CSU...probably others but your point is well taken...no cold blooded scorers.

Horrible game tonight...but we DID win! Indiana is terrible but they did fight hard. I learned NOTHING from our team tonight and I'm not sure we get to 10 wins but I'm hopeful!!!!

The last one was Damien v SDSU. Actually kind of interesting that we have had 6 guys do it (very good) but only once for 5 of them and twice for the sixth (not so good).

The last one was Damien v SDSU. Actually kind of interesting that we have had 6 guys do it (very good) but only once for 5 of them and twice for the sixth (not so good).

the last guy to hit 20 points or more was not Damien vs SDSU, it was Westbrook at Wisconsin.

Top Bottom