Indiana Game Time

Road trip entirely possible from Twin Cities if leave around midnight. Easy to make Chicago area after the game on the way back.

Been to Bloomington once; week after I was in Columbus for the '00 upset.....figured I'd want to keep this train rolling.

I got to watch Antwaan Randle-El amass approximately 1,754 yards of total offense, give or take 15.....
I too saw us lose to Indiana the week after a win. But it was a different year

Nice. I always hear about the tailgating scene in Bloomington but have never partaken. This will be a great chance.

ESPN has Michigan at Maryland listed as 2:30pm on BTN. MN and Ind list their game at 2:30 and Wisconsin and Nebraska are also listed as 2:30pm.

MSU and tOSU is 11am on FOX
Illinois at Iowa is 1pm on FS1

Last edited:

Road trip entirely possible from Twin Cities if leave around midnight. Easy to make Chicago area after the game on the way back.
Leave at midnight and drive thru the night? I'd probably fall asleep at the wheel.

Leave at midnight and drive thru the night? I'd probably fall asleep at the wheel.
Did a road trip at the end of Mason's era where drove all night and was able to tailgate for the game. For that trip we hit the road around 9 PM and arrived at the stadium at daylight.

Yes, driving all night was a reach and did fine till actually leaving the interstate. There was an accident on the ramp and the police were managing traffic flow at the scene. Plenty of flashing red-blue lights so not going fast, but did not see an officer very well and got startled while driving. I've always attributed my reaction to being tired but was fine once the sun was up.

We won handily so that added to the positive thoughts about that trip.

Been to Bloomington once; week after I was in Columbus for the '00 upset.....figured I'd want to keep this train rolling.

I got to watch Antwaan Randle-El amass approximately 1,754 yards of total offense, give or take 15.....
Same two games for me…

Aside from OSU game did we even get on to any of the big channels like FS1, ABC, ESPN? BTN is definitely better than AggieTV. How is that helpful to recruit nationally?

Aside from OSU game did we even get on to any of the big channels like FS1, ABC, ESPN? BTN is definitely better than AggieTV. How is that helpful to recruit nationally?
3 of the last 4 games have been on espn 2
That’s right next to espn on the dial FYI

Top Bottom