Indiana 2 Minnesota 0

Mikie S

Reaction score
Friday 8:00 PM (eastern standard time) games:
Howard @ Indiana: Live on Big Ten Network + later replay
Tenn Tech @ Gophers: BigTenNetwork.com ($2.99)
N Ill. @ NU: BigTenNetwork.com ($2.99)

Monday Evening games:
Robert Morris @ Penn State: 7:30 PM est BigTenNetwork.com ($2.99)
Stephen F Austin @ Gophers: 8:00 PM est BigTenNetwork.com ($2.99)
South Carolina Upstate @ Indiana 8:30 PM est Live on Big Ten Network + later replay

Pretty much what I was expecting ... and will continue to expect for the year.

why is Indiana getting all the air time? Is the btn based in Bloomington or something?

I'm assuming BTN thinks that the IU games will be closer contests. The odds of the Hoosiers being upset are much greater than Gophers.

Harrumpph!

I find it particularly annoying that no only was the IU game chosen but will then be replayed late. It's one thing to make a choice between games but to then repeat it later at the expense of the other games seems excessive.

Hoosiers losing...

I'm assuming BTN thinks that the IU games will be closer contests. The odds of the Hoosiers being upset are much greater than Gophers.

Hoosiers losing any game this year can hardly be referred to as an upset!

I'd actually say it's probably because IU has a larger/more rabid fan base than the Gophers. As for replaying the IU game over showing the Gophs I would chalk that one up to greed. They probably realized that people were willing to watch a tape delayed game on TV over paying the $3. I know I waited for the Moorhead game's TV replay after paying for the UMD game (and not knowing about the later TV broadcast). Sad part is I'm still considering paying for the internet feed.

Wait so the gopher games aren't going to be replayed ever???

I did a scan of the BTN and I don't see tonight's game being replayed any time between now and Monday. I can't speak for the other two non-televised games.

I did a scan of the BTN and I don't see tonight's game being replayed any time between now and Monday. I can't speak for the other two non-televised games.

The Monday Gopher game is on BTN replay at 12noon on Tuesday. No replay for tonight's game.

I thought BTN was supposed to represent all the Big Ten schools.

Top Bottom