In 13 or 14 days in an arena near you (hopefully Bradley Center)

Crossing my fingers for an afternoon or night game on Thursday. I'll be in Vegas for my brother's wedding, he's getting married on Friday afternoon and I'd hate to have to keep checking my phone during it :p

Crossing my fingers for an afternoon or night game on Thursday. I'll be in Vegas for my brother's wedding, he's getting married on Friday afternoon and I'd hate to have to skip the wedding :p

FIFY.

Go Gophers!!

Minnesota, Hail to Thee, at the Verizon Center next Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!

Crossing my fingers for an afternoon or night game on Thursday. I'll be in Vegas for my brother's wedding, he's getting married on Friday afternoon and I'd hate to have to keep checking my phone during it :p

Slightly off topic. Does the NCAA March Madness app have full games available after they are done or only live? I can't remember from past years. I may not be able to watch our second round game live if we are fortunate to advance and am wondering if I need to sign up for a PS Vue free trial so I can record it if needed.

Off topic but if Wisconsin gets to play in Milwaukee as a 5 6th or 7th seed I would be super pissed for the team who has to play them and there potential second round matchup. It's a home game for Wisconsin.

Off topic but if Wisconsin gets to play in Milwaukee as a 5 6th or 7th seed I would be super pissed for the team who has to play them and there potential second round matchup. It's a home game for Wisconsin.

How do we know what games (by seed) will be in Milwaukee? I swear last week on Lunardi's bracketology they showed all 4 opening round games being; 4v13, 4v13, 5v12, 5v12... but I see now he has 4v13, 5v12, 3v14, and 6v11

How do we know what games (by seed) will be in Milwaukee? I swear last week on Lunardi's bracketology they showed all 4 opening round games being; 4v13, 4v13, 5v12, 5v12... but I see now he has 4v13, 5v12, 3v14, and 6v11

Won't know until Selection Sunday, but do think it's a safe bet we won't see 1-16, 8-9, 2-15, or 7-10 match-ups in Milwaukee. The #1 seed in the Midwest is likely to be Kansas, and it's likely they'll be shipped to Tulsa.

Won't know until Selection Sunday, but do think it's a safe bet we won't see 1-16, 8-9, 2-15, or 7-10 match-ups in Milwaukee. The #1 seed in the Midwest is likely to be Kansas, and it's likely they'll be shipped to Tulsa.

Ok thanks for the clarification - when Lunardi had a few weeks in a row 2 x 4v13 and 2 x 5v12 matchups there I just assumed we needed to get to the 4/5 line to have a chance at playing in Milwaukee

Slightly off topic. Does the NCAA March Madness app have full games available after they are done or only live? I can't remember from past years. I may not be able to watch our second round game live if we are fortunate to advance and am wondering if I need to sign up for a PS Vue free trial so I can record it if needed.

In years past, the games have been streamed live on the app. I know, because the past two years I haven't been able to get off work, and I've just had that on my phone while working. That way, you can easily listen to the games, then if something happens or a game is close at the end, I can take a peek at my phone and see what all the commotion is about!

Pulling for a Thursday night game myself. I don't want to be one of the early Thursday day games.

Top Bottom