I'm Renewing...the nightmare is almost over!

GRGOPHER

One of Kill's Krew
Reaction score
I don't know about you but seeing some life in the Gophers Sat (Gray's play, an actual sack, etc.) and knowing there are only 2 more games until the Brewster Nightmare is over is bringing some excitement and hope back in my bones.
Plus:
1. We will have a new coach and I'll be flabbergasted if he doesn't have evidence he knows how to coach and win. When the Prez notes that we have hired only 1 winning coach in the last 4X? years, you know he is going to make the utmost effort to get this right.
2. Yes, no matter who it is we'll have to suffer a lot of losses. But maybe we'll also see some genius at work...no more of "this gives us the best chance to win".
3. THE BANK. Wow I love that place...and Nebraska is coming!
4. Mona's work could pay great dividends both short and long term.
So I see the light at the end of the tunnel (ye gads...hope that's not the train coming!).
Cheer up folks...we've go no way to go but up!

The first three games stink, but Becky, Iowa, Nebraska and Illinois is a nice home conference slate.

I assume Gopher season ticket holders want to see the program get better.

If so, renew.

Not renewing and staying away from TCF is doing your part to assure the program will continue to fail.

What's the rush?

The schedule is one extrenous factor. Being able to win is key. I am waiting for the announcement. If he takes a flyer on another unproven coach, I am out. I can wait for an openning there will be plenty of seats available. If on the other hand Joel pulls one out of his SSS, I'm in.

So bottom line, its all up to Joel.

I love this! When we start winning again it will be so much fun!

Let's go Gophers!

Top Bottom