I'm looking for a Father and Son who would like to go to the game tomorrow, free!!

Rog

Reaction score
My wife and I have 4 season tickets to the games and have a Loge box on the 30 yard line. At the last minute we find we have 2 of the tickets available.
We would like to invite a father and son to be our guests. No strings attached. I first became a Gopher fan as a youngster and would like to do this.
Ideally it would be a Father and young son who are both interested but can not go otherwise. Let me know at "[email protected]" If I have to, I will just select.

That is a very nice thing to do. Maybe Rosemountain could do the same thing since he isn't sure how long he wants to stay at the game. In all seriousness, why not give them to somebody we might enjoy the game and maybe introduce Gopher football to a potential fan. Great idea!

bump. just in case. a very generous offer rog. nice work.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Very cool offer!

I will be at the game tomorrow with my 15 year old son hopefully building some more memories that he will look back on fondly when he is an adult.

If you're not getting any/many responses I'd recommend reaching out to Nadine and utilize her social networking skills.

Nice offer Rog!

I also have to seats available Sec 209 Row 25....30 yardline chairbacks. I don't want them going unused. I'd rather give them away than go unused on a beautiful day (feel free to donate to a graduate student!!). I'll be tailgating around frat row well before the game. Message me

My wife and I have 4 season tickets to the games and have a Loge box on the 30 yard line. At the last minute we find we have 2 of the tickets available.
We would like to invite a father and son to be our guests. No strings attached. I first became a Gopher fan as a youngster and would like to do this.
Ideally it would be a Father and young son who are both interested but can not go otherwise. Let me know at "[email protected]" If I have to, I will just select.

Awesome.

Top Bottom