I'M FIRED UP FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

Reaction score
RAH-RAH-RAH FOR SKY-U-MAH!!!!!!!!

Tension breaker, had to be done.

I haven't looked it up, but I am wondering when the last time the gopphers swept a season series against Wisco.??? NCAA tourney or not, sweeping them would make it a successful season in my book.

But I am also very pumped and kinda nervous for tonight... a lot riding on it. These are the games that we wish for all year, I remember a friend saying a couple of months ago, "What if we come to the end of the year, and both us and the badgers are fighting for a tourney birth, that game would be huge".......well we wanted it, we got it.

I haven't looked it up, but I am wondering when the last time the gopphers swept a season series against Wisco.??? NCAA tourney or not, sweeping them would make it a successful season in my book.

But I am also very pumped and kinda nervous for tonight... a lot riding on it. These are the games that we wish for all year, I remember a friend saying a couple of months ago, "What if we come to the end of the year, and both us and the badgers are fighting for a tourney birth, that game would be huge".......well we wanted it, we got it.

1994. I think we outscored them by about 100 that year.

Top Bottom