Illinois selling "fan cutouts" packages

MGGopher

Reaction score
If UM did this, I'd absolutely buy a package and pay the extra $50 for a PJ Fleck signature and shipping. I'm guessing it would get more traction in MN and cost a bit more, but I hope they're considering it or something similar:

If UM did this, I'd absolutely buy a package and pay the extra $50 for a PJ Fleck signature and shipping. I'm guessing it would get more traction in MN and cost a bit more, but I hope they're considering it or something similar:

I’d also do this!

This is a awesome idea! #Gophersports get on this.

Given the home game attendance for Illini football, I could see this idea bringing in a couple hundred bucks for them.

Imagine if you could also pay extra and have a speaker placed with your cutout that you could connect to over the internet and cheer from.

It'd never work since it's be a networking nightmare, but it would be cool nonetheless.

The U is doing this as well. General public costs $50.00 each and student cost is $25.00 each.

Cool, thanks for posting that! There wasn't a thread about it when I shared the Illinois one. I'm definitely doing this, but I'm bummed that a) they won't guarantee you'll be able to purchase your cutout at the end of the year and b) no option (yet) for PJ's signature. It's undoubtedly worth more than Lovie's, but still...

Top Bottom