Illinois QB Tommy DeVito to start vs Gophers

And like that the spread is plummeting. Now gophers -5. Bet it’s more like 2-3 at kick

And like that the spread is plummeting. Now gophers -5. Bet it’s more like 2-3 at kick
I saw it hit -4.5 on betonline and then bounce back up to -5. Seems like there's uncertainty in Vegas

Let's go! We prepared for this.

I wonder if Williams is in or out?

Edit: looks like he will try as well

Yep, Tommy DeVito and Isaiah Williams will both start for the Illinois.

Big Ten Tailgate just said that DeVito had started practicing on Wednesday.

After the first spread is published, mostly determined by Sagarin, the betters set the spread.
The betting sites just want a 50/50 split in the $ bet so the spread slides to get that.
If one had inside info, eg from an ILL trainer, you could have taken the 6 or 7 and ILL

Left ankle? He looked reeeally gimpy last week. I can’t imagine he’s going to be able to cut effectively. Anyone can hobble forward a few yards. Will be interesting to see if he finishes the game.

Our best against their best...let the game begin!

Maybe his twin takes his place.1665845700459.png

After the first spread is published, mostly determined by Sagarin, the betters set the spread.
The betting sites just want a 50/50 split in the $ bet so the spread slides to get that.
If one had inside info, eg from an ILL trainer, you could have taken the 6 or 7 and ILL
Illinois +7 was a good bet, plus sprinkle in a little Illinois ML since they're a home dog (and Bielema is 8-0 vs. Minnesota)

Not surprising. This is a game all coaches play now. Either way, we have to stop their run. Hopefully we can do that and Devito can't move as well and get some sacks finally.

If Mo is back on the Gophers' side, it will be a fun game.

I believe Fleck did right by keeping Mo out of our last game to get completely healthy. Bert may be making a mistake by compounding the problem if his two guys aren't completely healthy.

Top Bottom